Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Adventure

Here is the latest in the world of Charlotte...... I went to a Mary Kay dinner with Tiffany, Darah, Staci (friend from Hygiene school) and my new MK consultant (who is DARLING!!!!). We went to Jasoh (for free!) and listened to this lady who is a national director of MK and makes about $80,000/year!!! Well, I had been thinking that this might be something good for me to do right now while I'm in college and can't really have a "job." Well, I decided to sign up to be a MK consultant!!!! WHAT?!?!?! Yes, yes.....I'm now a MK consultant! I LOVE the product and have for years! So, I made the decision and I will be going to training and getting my starter package soon! EEKS! I'm really excited and kinda nervous! That is the latest in the world of Char.



Wait, you thought I was done.....not yet my friend. I got a call from Justin's mom this evening after not hearing from him all day (very weird for us). She was calling to tell me that he has an absscess on his lower left back molar (#18). WHAT?!?! He is in TONS of pain and won't be able to see a dentist for RCT (root canal therapy) until Monday! MONDAY!!!! That is SO far away! Poor bloke! THIS IS MY SPECIALITY!!! I DO teeth (along with Jen and Cami) and it is KILLING me that I can't be there with him. I'm way bummed. :( So, that is the drama in Char's life up to this point. I love you all!

1 comments:

The White's said...

I am so excited to be selling MK with you. Also I am sorry to hear about Justin, we will pray for him to not be in so much pain. Tell him to feel better from all of us.