Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tyler and Dawns up-date

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going in for knee surgery October 30th and its an out patient surgery I will heal for 5 days and then go back in for surgery on my right knee last. This surgery that I'm haveing is suppost to work really good and last for 5-6 yrs until I am old enough for knee replacement surgery on both of my knees. I will up date when I go in for my pre-opp appt with Dr. Watson on the 27th before I go in for surgery. I just want everyone to know that I am really excited to get it fianlly fixed.
Me and Tyler are so way excited for our family vacation to Moab Utah this weekend comeing up, we can't wait.......Today or i should say this morning it snowed and it is beautiful I hope it continues for a little while any way. We sure do miss Jenny and Jesse and seeing them every weekend at moms house on sunday it has been hard not to think about you kids at all. We sure hope all is well with you both and that we love you lots. Jenny, Tiffany Char's friend brought her baby boy over "carter" and he was so adorable and Mom held him and she came up to me and cami on the couch and pointed and said that me and cami need to produce one in the next year, so were asking you to hurry the preasure is on. ( Haha ha ha ha ) LOL My mother is also bothering me for a baby so i've got it on both families. Tyler is doing very well, and we got rid of all our credit cards checking account and as of last week we have completely started over financially and it has felt great not to have creditors and calls all the time bout my credit cards and us going into negative in our checking just to pay all of our bills. We are seeing a debt person and she is helping us use cash and learn how to budgit all of our money and it as helped us out a great deal we actually have seen extra money in the last week which we weren't before. Tyler is growing his beard out and mustache which is very cute and i'm really excited to see it all grown out for winter so he is going to look a little differant in pics, and in tyler form. Tizzle and Calie are cute as ever and Tizzle stole Calies bed since it got cold and i think Tizzle is trying to tell us that he wants a little bed too. So next time we go to petsmart we need to pick him up a bed. Well that is everything that has been going on this last couple of weeks we will update agian we love everyone and thanks for the love and support.
Love Tyler and Dawn XO XO XO XO XO

0 comments: