Monday, October 27, 2008

My poor car :(

So my car is finally on the downhill. :( It broke down today turning left onto 1900 from 4800. I managed to make it into the pizza hut parking lot in time, then it flat out died. So Char came to my rescue to pick me up. We went into pizza hut to see if anyone knew how to jump start a car. We had the cables rearin and ready, but we didn't know what to do with them. Well a kid that works at pizza hut happened to walk in the door at that moment that seemed like he knew a lot about cars, so he grabbed a battery starter thing out of his car and hooked it up and got my little car going again. I scootched my way at a whopping 15-25 miles an hour to Roy 66 where the car was dropped off and will be looked at tomorrow. Wish us the best!
Sincerely,
Cami & the car

0 comments: