Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Report on FHE

Hi Family,
Well just a little report on our FHE. last night.
This month we are concentrating on getting our first-aid kits put together for our 72 hour kits.
Yes Jenny and Jesse that means you too. We went through our old 72 hour kits and oh my, what a sad experience. Everything was very outdated and old, So we threw away the food and stuff and I washed the clothes today. (I will probably throw those out too) So jen, you may need to get some bookbags and get started. I don't know what you have. RECAP: get your 72 hour containers and concentrate on getting your first aid kits together. Those in attendance were:
Charlotte, Cami and Me. Treats - Cami ate a cupcake. Charlotte and I watched her eat it. It was vicariously yummy. We closed in time for Charlotte to take her 9:01 phone call.
Love you all.


0 comments: