Saturday, April 25, 2009

An update from Mom

Well its my turn to catch everyone up.
This past month has been crazy. Jen and Dawn have both had surgery. I am happy to say all is well. Lots of prayers have been said. We are praying for a quick recovery for Laura as well. She is going down to the Hunstman for her surgery. Cancer is a scary thing.
I am proud of all my students in the family. Yeah for Jesse, Tyler, Lloyd and Char, (did I miss someone) What an accomplishment...... Yeah for all you supportive spouses. Give yourselves a big family hug.
I am enjoying the sunshine and the brightness of spring. I love to hear the soft breezes ring my windchimes. I love the smell of spring the scent of the warm grass. The only part I am not really fond of is the thought of yard work. Isn't there enough to do without having to work outside and inside too?
We are all looking forward to seeing our J and J in May!!!!
I am so happy to see them... I miss not having our family complete. Sometimes I still get confused, like setting the table for 10, filling Jen and Jess Easter Baskets.... Maybe its the start of Alzheimers. NO! it can't be.

Well family, i love you all!
Love Mom

0 comments: